ARE YOU GETTING THE LATEST SERVICE FROM YOUR GP?
Did you realise that you can save yourself having to go to the GP Practice just to order a prescription, check your medication listings, and even consult your GP. You don’t even have to leave your chair once you have the system set up.
Just go on-line
- Step 1: What is the first step? You’ve already taken it – you need a computer, Laptop, Tablet or smartphone – which you must have or you couldn’t be reading this.
- Step 2. Go to Reception with an approved photographic proof of identity, and tell them you would like to use their on-line services.
- Step 3. Return to Reception – with your proof of identity again to collect your website address, username and password.
- Step 4. Go on-line.
If you wish to use the Doctor On Line service,either ask at reception, or:
- Step 1. Go to your Surgery website (NOT THIS BLOG SITE) and select the ‘Consult On-Line’ option.
- Step 2. Find your symptoms from the list of conditions. and fill out the simple questionairre.
- Step 3. Your GP will call you back with feedback and treatment options.
If you experience any problems with these services, please use the contact form below: