Disabled passengers arriving at Heathrow airport are being forced to wait up to two hours for help in disembarking aircraft, the aviation regulator has said. The west London hub is one of four airp…
A scientific breakthrough hailed as one of the greatest discoveries in pregnancy research could cut the number of miscarriages and birth defects. Researchers in Australia discovered taking vitamin B3 supplements while expecting a baby can cure molecular deficiencies which lead to pregnancy loss and health problems in newborn babies.
ARE YOU GETTING THE LATEST SERVICE FROM YOUR GP?
Did you realise that you can save yourself having to go to the GP Practice just to order a prescription, check your medication listings, and even consult your GP. You don’t even have to leave your chair once you have the system set up.
Just go on-line
- Step 1: What is the first step? You’ve already taken it – you need a computer, Laptop, Tablet or smartphone – which you must have or you couldn’t be reading this.
- Step 2. Go to Reception with an approved photographic proof of identity, and tell them you would like to use their on-line services.
- Step 3. Return to Reception – with your proof of identity again to collect your website address, username and password.
- Step 4. Go on-line.
If you wish to use the Doctor On Line service,either ask at reception, or:
- Step 1. Go to your Surgery website (NOT THIS BLOG SITE) and select the ‘Consult On-Line’ option.
- Step 2. Find your symptoms from the list of conditions. and fill out the simple questionairre.
- Step 3. Your GP will call you back with feedback and treatment options.
If you experience any problems with these services, please use the contact form below:
A family have launched a £25,000 crowdfunding campaign to get their mum back home to Bromley-by-Bow after she suffered a heart attack on holiday in Turkey.
Note from Mr Bloggy: Remember – Your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) is not valid outside of the E.U. In this case Turkey.
Reports indicate that so-called “grandparent” scams are increasingly common. In this report, we discuss how a typical grandparent scam plays out.
A million people in the UK fell victim to online shopping scams last year, some of them several times, and this kind of crime is showing no signs of slowing. According to Gumtree, 93% of the population cannot tell an online scam from a bargain, so